add_queue(Hostname='localhost', JCMROOT=None, Login='', SSHClient=None, SSHAgentForwarding=None, SSHTimeOut=None, Multiplicity=10, Type='Slurm', JobName='', PartitionName='', NodeList='', ExcludeNode='', WorkingDir='', NThreads=1, Time=None)¶
Adds a new queue with a given multiplicity. Example:
jcmwave.daemon.add_queue(Hostname='localhost', Multiplicity=24, NThreads=4)
- Hostname (str) – host name of the (remote) login node of the queue.
To form a login chain concatenate the hostnames with
; separators, i.e
- JCMROOT (str) – JCMsuite installation path on computing nodes of the queue. default: same directory as local installation
- Login (str) – Login name to the (remote) login node of the queue
For a login chain concatenate the user names with
; separators, i.e
- SSHClient (str) – ssh client used to establish a secure connection to the remote machine. As a default the system ssh client is used (if not available on Windows Putty’s plink is used) For a login chain concatenate ssh clients with ‘;’ separators, i.e ‘plink;ssh’
- SSHAgentForwarding (str) – Enables forwarding of the authentication agent connection. (boolean, default False)
- SSHTimeOut (str) – Timeout for establishing the ssh connection (default 6s)
- Multiplicity (int) – allow for multiply simultaneous submission of jobs to the queue default: 10
- Type (str) – Determines type of batch queue. Possible values are: Slurm. default: Slurm
- PartitionName (str) – Name of the slurm partition you want to add
- WorkingDir (str) – Directory used by JCMsuite to place temporary files. Project files are copied as well if the project directory is not shared by the login nodes and the nodes of the queue. This directory must be accessible by any node of the queue, i.e. a directory on a shared filesystem.
- NodeList (str) – Limit job execution to a specific node of the cluster.
- ExcludeNode (str) – Exclude a node of a partition from executing jobs. Multiple nodes can be entered as a comma separated list containing no spaces, i.e. maxwell1,maxwell2,… or as a range of nodes, i.e. maxwell[1-3].Setting a node list and excluding a node are mutually exclusive.
Adding a job queue recursively increases the number of simultaneously submitted jobs in this queue.
- Hostname (str) – host name of the (remote) login node of the queue. To form a login chain concatenate the hostnames with ; separators, i.e