Simulation of complex optical systems
- JCMsuite is the finite element solver for the computation of electromagnetic waves in complex nano-optical systems. The continuum mechanics and heat conduction moduls allows for modeling complicated materials such as stress-induced birefringence. The included optical imaging and light source tools complete the workflow for the simulation of an entire wave optical system, such as a microscope, a scatterometer, or single photon source including chip-fiber-coupling and incoherence effects.
- Learn more about Simulation Suite for Nano-Optics
Analysis and optimization
- JCMsuite comprises tools for the efficient analysis and optimization of the properties of nano-optical devices or other systems. Advanced machine-learning technologies enable, e.g.,
- a global search for optimal designs,
- a sensitivity and robustness analysis,
- a parameter reconstruction from measured data.
- Learn more about Analysis and Optimization Toolkit
Recent R&D Applications of JCMsuite
Get to know JCMwave
JCMwave provides software consulting, development and more services.
Learn more about the technologies developed and applied by JCMwave.
Learn about current and recent research conducted with our partners.
You need more information or support? We are happy to answer your questions.