Simulation of complex optical systems
- JCMsuite is the finite element solver for the computation of electromagnetic waves in complex nano-optical systems. The continuum mechanics and heat conduction moduls allows for modeling complicated materials such as stress-induced birefringence. The included optical imaging and light source tools complete the workflow for the simulation of an entire wave optical system, such as a microscope, a scatterometer, or single photon source including chip-fiber-coupling and incoherence effects.
- Learn more about Simulation Suite for Nano-Optics
Analysis and optimization
- JCMsuite comprises tools for the efficient analysis and optimization of the properties of nano-optical devices or other systems. Advanced machine-learning technologies enable, e.g.,
- a global search for optimal designs,
- a sensitivity and robustness analysis,
- a parameter reconstruction from measured data.
- Learn more about Analysis and Optimization Toolkit
Recent R&D Applications of JCMsuite
- A T-Matrix Based Approach to Homogenize Artificial Materials
- Onset of Chirality in Plasmonic Meta-Molecules and Dielectric Coupling
- Intrinsic Mode Coupling in Mirror-symmetric Whispering Gallery Resonators
- Chiral Generation of Hot Carriers for Polarization-Sensitive Plasmonic Photocatalysis
- Numerical optimization of single-mode fiber-coupled single-photon sources based on semiconductor quantum dots
- Challenges of Grazing Emission X-ray Fluorescence GEXRF for the Characterization of Advanced Nanostructured Surfaces
- Near-unity Efficiency in Ridge Waveguide-based On-chip Single-photon Sources
- Eigenfrequency sensitivities using Riesz projections for efficient optimization of nanophotonic resonators
- Resonant PlasmonicBiomolecular Chiral Interactions in the Far-Ultraviolet Films
- Machine learning enhanced in situ electron beam lithography of photonic nanostructures
- Bayesian Target-Vector Optimization for Efficient ParameterReconstruction
- Nano-optical Designs for High-efficiency Monolithic Perovskitesilicon Tandem Solar Cells
- Disordered antireflective Huygens metasurface made from High-Index Disks for heterojunction solar cells
- Sub-diffraction limited localization of self-interacting nanoparticles above a mirror
- Long- and short-ranged chiral interactions in DNA-assembled plasmonic chains
- Double-layer metasurface for enhanced photon up-conversion
Get to know JCMwave
JCMwave provides software consulting, development and more services.
Learn more about the technologies developed and applied by JCMwave.
Learn about current and recent research conducted with our partners.
You need more information or support? We are happy to answer your questions.